CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If Only...

     Do you ever stop and think If only? I love those words, they open up so many possibilities.
     If only I could eat whatever I wanted and still be healthy.
     If only I could tell my kids to do something once and they would do it.
     If only there was always money in the bank, no matter how much you spent.
     If only cars and appliances never broke down.
     If only no one you loved ever passed away.
     If only I could learn from the mistakes I seem to make over and over.
     If only people would try harder to get along.
     If only everyone taught their children to respect others.
     If only we took our stewardship of the earth more seriously.
     If only there were more Oreo's in a pack.
     If only, if only, if only.
     What is your favorite if only?

No comments:

Post a Comment