CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Our Anniversary Weekend Away

     The hubby and I are going away for our anniversary today. When we were first married we would try to go away for my birthday, his birthday and our anniversary. That meant we had a weekend away three times a year. Our celebrations were spread out, so it worked out great.
    Here we are, 32 years later and it's harder to get away than when our kids were little. How can that be?
    I'm looking forward to a few days of peace and quiet. Not that I didn't get peace and quiet last weekend on my writing retreat but that was a working weekend. this weekend will be about having fun.
     I hope to take in a movie. And if our hotel is hosting a convention for the blind, I may even go swimming. That's a BIG if. Of course we are going to eat well. We always eat well. Hence the need to only swim with blind people.
     I'm taking my Kindle so I can to some reading and I hope to sleep in and take naps. We'll see how that goes. Have a great weekend everyone and try to stay cool.

1 comment: