CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

This is My Life

     There are certain things in life that are inevitable, such as desperately needing Chapstick and suddenly all four tubes that you keep in your purse at all times, just for lip emergencies, are suddenly gone, never to be seen or heard from again.
     Or when you are craving a bowl of cookie dough to eat and you are almost there and realize you are out of eggs. NOOOOOO!!!
     Or you are in the middle of printing something life-alteringly important and the printer starts flashing the, Ink Low, warning.
      I have actually gone to Krispy Kreme and they were out of doughnuts. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? How can they be out of doughnuts? The same way KFC can be out of chicken. What? How can that happen you ask? I don't know, but it does. And it's seems it always happens too me.
     You would think that with all this experience I would get used to being disappointed on a regular basis, but not so. I still have high hopes that life will work out and in the end a chapstick will magically appear in the bottom of my purse. I have to think like this or I will cry like a baby on the floor at Krispy Kreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment